Friday, September 21, 2012

Who would have thought......

 







Who would have thought.....

that all this would lead.....





to all of this......
 
I have figured out that I have a problem...yep I sure do....
I feel the need to can everything that needs to be canned....there was a posting on
facebook last week from someone in town that had to many tomatoes and they were heading out of town and did not want to have them go to waste and was giving them away free....well if you know me first of all it was the FREE that got me....things don't just come free......well they don't...well not usually......and so I thought we will see if someone posts to it....well nobody did so I did because if you really know me I don't like to see things go to waste...if they can be used well then do something with it.....so I posted back and the lady said come on over and pick them they are all yours....
So off I went and picked and picked and picked in the rain and sun....I picked a ton....lol...it was great!!!!  So this is what I ended up with and this is after I have canned all mine and many from a family friend already.....I know I am CRAZY!!!  But canning seems to be a out for me...I love it!!!
All these years I have been so intimidated by it there really was nothing to worry about....really there isn't....it is not as hard as it looks to be...it is so relaxing for me......THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO TAKES THE STUFF I MAKE AND TELL ME IT WAS GOOD....NOT SURE IF IT IS OR NOT BUT THANK YOU FOR SAYING IT IS ANYWAY!!!!!  It makes me feel so good!!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wowsers! But at least you will have lots to last you all winter ;-)

    ReplyDelete