Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's a new year, 2014 time to get something done...

Ok so it's a new year and it is time to get a few things done and cleaned up in my life!!  So in order to do that I need to organize my thoughts and these are not in any particular order at all....

1. Organize the house room by room
2. Blog more
3. Organize my scrap stuff and make use of my room
4. Get rid of things and people in my life that are not for me or my beliefs
5. Watch my boys grow into wonderful, handsome, smart young men
6. Spend more time with my hubby
7. Organize my day care paper work to make my day go faster and easier
8. Start to remodel the house just a little at a time
9. Relax a little more
10. Learn to say "NO"
11. Learn that I can't do it all
12. Learn that not everyone believes the way I believe
13. Learn to stand up for myself and stop backing down so others are happy
14. Learn to be happier because I can do all this!!



No comments:

Post a Comment