Thursday, June 2, 2011

Frustrating........

You know how it feels when things don't go the way you thought they would?   Well, that is the type of day that I am having today!  Not a thing is going right!  

  • Dishes are not done again!!
  • There once again is a PILE a MILE HIGH of laundry!  Even though I had them done yesterday!!
  • Living room is a mess!!
  • Kitchen is a mess!
  • Bathroom is a bigger mess!!!
  • The dog peed on the floor last night so that got cleaned at least!!
  • The garage is a mess again!!!!
  • The yard is a mess again!!
  • The garden is not planted yet!!!  Zuccini and pumpkins are only in it so far!!
  • It is cloudy and windy out again!!
  • It is supposed to storm again on Friday!!!! I am so sick of RAIN!!!
  • I just want to take a 4 wheeler ride and relax but it is always raining and raining!!!
  • Son came home from the last day of school puking and now had to go back to school today to make up the finals he missed yesterday afternoon.
  • I so want summer and it seems like it is a million miles away!!
  • The baby thinks it is not going to be a nap day today!  Guess what it really is a nap day today!!  Argg!
It is only Thursday!! I want it to be FRIDAY!!!!

Shall I go on and on and on?  Sorry if you came to my blog today hoping to get something funny or interesting or happy because it is the total opposite today!!   I am frustrated and sad!!!   Hmmmmm....think I will scrapbook tonight and forget about the upper list I have to do and get done!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are so frustrated. I was feeling overwhelmed last week too but I went and had a relaxing weekend with Jelisa and all the chores are still here waiting for me but I'm OK with it. I always have to remind myself that relationships are the most important thing! Do a little everyday and you'll catch up. And if you don't SO WHAT!

    ReplyDelete