Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Colorado...and Matt...

My son Matt is in Colorado this summer.  He left about 3 weeks ago and will not be back until mid August.
This is what he sees when he walks out on his deck everyday.  Beautiful!!  Absolutely beautiful!!!  I am so ready to head on out there and visit him but I really don't want to see the snow again.  He said last week it was snowing again...
So he went from snow just melting here to snowing again everyday in the mountains.   That is awful but the good news is sometime soon it will stop and start melting and then watch out he will be out there working and fishing everyday!! 

Here is what he is catching when it is nice out...

This is a brook trout.  He loves to go fishing so this is the perfect place for him.   He uses a fly fishing rod that I am totally not sure how it works because if I would use one I would totally hook myself each and every time!!  Yep, I would have to carry some pliers with me to take it out because I surely would hook myself up bad!!!

So Matt lives in a condo that is small but very nice!  This is what it looks like on the inside...

There are also 2 bedrooms.   He gets full use of the hot tubs and gym of which it sounds like he uses some.   And his dad just called him a few minutes ago and where was he after work he was at the gym on the treadmill.   Good job Matt!!!  Getting ready for those hiking trips this summer huh!! 

At the job site they are working on a mill at the mine.   They are pouring lots of cement and it is a 6 story building!!  It is amazingly big!  They poured about 900 yards of concrete the other day he said.  Wowsers!!



Glad you are having a great time Matt!!  And we are so happy you love it there!! But do you miss your mom yet?????  You better start saying yes mister!!  Every time I talk to him I ask him if he misses me yet cause I sure miss him a ton!!  And he tells me "Nope not yet mom!"  little terd!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment