So this week is a short week at work but yet I am already tired!! Yep, I am already so tired!! This morning already I have cleaned the house and the day care. We went through all the day care toys and reorgainzed them and put things into the garbage and the right bins. All is done so far now we even vacumed and cleaned the boys rooms.
Tonight we get to go and get the camper and table and chairs and clean them all up. Then we will clean out the cupboards in the kitchen, yahoooo!! I hate cleaning those out!!! But they are such a MESSSSSSS they totally NEED it BAD!!! So tonight is the night! Then after that I will be putting all the laundry away! Hmmmm.....then we get to ................OMG, the list goes on and on and on!! And I am not feeling the best for some reason!!! I think it is my allergies maybe so who knows by the end of the week I hope I still have my voice!
So I bet you are all wondering why I have all this stuff to do before the weekend??????
We are having a family reunion here at our house this weekend. So there will be about 300-400 family members here at our house. And I just want it all to be nice and cleaned is that bad?
No comments:
Post a Comment