Monday, July 18, 2011

The Kansas Crew.......

Both my hubby and I love to host dinner parties!!!  Yep, we sure do!  We love spending the time with family and friends!  It is a great way to get together and relax!  This last weekend we had a get together with some wonderful friends from PR and their Kansas family.   We had such a GRAND TIME!!!

We went tubing down the river,  had kabobs for horderves and fish for supper.  With all the fixings of course.  We had baked potatoes, salad, bread sticks, corn and lots and lots of fish!!  Then for dessert we had fresh strawberry pie, apple dapple cake and blueberry apple cobbler!  So much to eat I think we all gained about 10 pounds just in one meal! 

The Kansas family and friends seemed to have a great time.  I sure hope they did!  Because we sure enjoyed having them all around for the week!   It is great to have such wonderful friends!   Veronica will be sending me some photos because I totally forgot to take pictures through out the week.  Thanks Veronica!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment