Thursday, August 18, 2011

A auntie and uncle day with the Just's and Aho's....

So last Sunday was a auntie and uncle day with the Aho and just kiddos.
We had so much fun...can you see what we did???


We had a blast...it took about 2 hours with a 20 minute stop about half way down river to do some fun cannon balls and belly flops...but I do not have photos of those because I did not bring the camera in the water with us.   So here are a few more photos of them in the water at the dock.






 
The water was soooooo cold this day.   By the time we were about 15 minutes into the float they were all asking how much longer till we are done, lollllll I laughed and laughed and had to say
hmmmmmm............."A LONG, LONG, LONG TIME,SORRY."
Poor kiddos were so chilly when we got back they all even Kevin wanted to stay out of the water for awile, lol...

Sorry guys!
It was fun though!!

So who is coming on the next float?


No comments:

Post a Comment