Tuesday, August 16, 2011


Grandma's Day Lillies....

About 3 weeks ago I went with my mom and dad out to my grandparents home.   Mom needed some posts for her garden and thought grandpa might have something that would work.   And of course he did.  So I helped them load them up and then we saw them....the day lillies were out in full bloom and looking beautiful!!!

I told mom that she should pick them and take them home to enjoy.  But she did not think they would make it the 1 hour drive back home.  I live only about 15 minutes from grandma and grandpa's house so I thought I would give it a try.  So I picked them and off we went to see what would happen to them.

They bloomed and bloomed and bloomed and BLOOMED!!!  They bloomed for about 2 weeks.  It was so wonderful to see them everyday!  Thank you mom for letting me enjoy them!!  They were the best to wake up to in the morning and to go to bed to in the evening!  I loved it!
  Thank you!!!  Thank you!!! Thank you!!!
         Here is a photo for you all to enjoy with me!!!


2 comments: