Although the indian doll thingy does not go with our decor in the house at this time I will cherish your doll for years to come. I will take good care of it and think of you each and every time I look at it. I will think of all the good times we had together and all those fish fries that we had with you there. And all the little meals we would send home for you for the next day.
Not many people like left over fish but I loved that you and my Grandma Ruhnke loved it. That is great! We loved to send it home with you two. So now you both are gone and we have no idea who to send home our extra fish with........cry.......cry..............cry.............I will miss our fish fries with you two there. Keep us a spot in heaven so we can have a fish fry or two please.
We had your funeral the other day and it was such a pretty day out. The sun was out it was the perfect temperature out (about 68 out). It was not to windy. IT WAS PERFECT.....cry some more! It was a perfect day for you to go to heaven. You picked the most perfect cemetary to be laid to rest in! I loved it! I had never been there before and loved it so much! It was secluded and just reminded me of the old days for some reason. I am so happy for you!! I know I am supposed to be sad and I am...I am so sad but yet so happy that you get to be in heaven and perfect! Someday I hope to see you there and we can visit and remember the old days when you could carve the most beautiful wood projects for all of us. OMG, I loved the days you were able to do that. The carvings will be cherished forever! The are so precious to us! We have many of them sitting out year round to be able to enjoy! Thank you so much for them!!
I was looking at my photos and I don't have any that you are alone in at all. Isn't that amazing, lol...you always had a child or grandchild in the photo with you. I will look in the old photo box and see. But for now here is a few photos of you and some of the grand kids or great grand kids.
This is a photo of grandma and a few of the grand daughters. Tonja, Lynn and Mary are all Geri's daughters.
This is a photo of grandma and Tonja, Dennis, Lynn, Geri and Mary. This was at Tina's wedding in 2010 I believe.
This is a wonderful family photo of grandma, Kim, Geri, Hilda and Danny. You and all of your children what a perfect photo! I love it! Everyone is so happy and we had such a great day to visit this day. It was a Aaron and Krista's place in Bemidji about 2 years ago I think when Aaron graduated from college. They had a little party and we were all able to make it there to celebrate. I will do some looking for some more photos of you and the kids and grand kids on the other computer when Randy gets home from work and add them to here later. So with that I am saying goodbye to you grandma. But not forever because my plan is to visit you again in heaven someday. It may not be this week, it may not be next week...but someday I will be there in the perfect place...in the place where we all belong.....HEAVEN!
Love you grandma!!
Ok off to go cry a little more not for you because I know you are happy, you are safe, you are ok because you are in heaven....but for myself and my boys and my husband knowing they hurt missing you too....

Great post Missy...she will be greatly missed that's for certain. She touched many lives throughout her time here as I am sure she will in heaven.
ReplyDeleteMuch love
Rori