Monday, September 12, 2011

Busy...Busy.....BUSY!!!

Wowsers, it is amazing how life gets soooo darn busy!! I really thought when my boys would head on into their adulthood life might slow down a little, but nope it only gets busier!  I really did not know that could happen??? 

In the last 4 weeks we have attended 3 of 4 funerals/wakes, 2 wedding receptions, dinner at sister in laws, dinner with the girls, dinner with my parents for the anniversary, and our anniversary dinner and dinner with mother in law and sister in law,a birthday party for a neice, a family reunion,a week off for a conference for work, a weekend trip to International Falls to go fishing with some friends, time with my sister and her man at the lake, a float on the river with friends, a auction sale,  a concert/hotel night with my dear sweet sisters, some young friends of the boys' over for dinner.  Hmmmm.....I am sure I am missing something....oh yeah we were to dinner at our friends home one night too.   And that is all in the last 4 weeks only.


You should see what the next 2 months bring.......hmmmmm....I guess you will have to wait and see what I blog next huh......I love spending time with family and friends so I loved the last two weeks just as much as I loved the whole summer and just as much as I love this last year and the last 10 years and many more before that too!!  So thank you for spending time with me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment