Friday, October 28, 2011

Bret Michaels......

Need I say any more?   LOL, well you know me better than that so here it goes this was a girls night out with my sisters!! Yep, 4 wild women hit the casino and hardly spent a dime in the machines!   We were there to have a great time with each other and see Bret Michaels in concert! 

I know, I know this was way back in August but like I said I have been busy!!!  So here are a few photos from there......


My cousin got to meet with Bret before the concert, lucky her!!!

This is us stalking the bus!!











While we were waiting for the concert to start we saw our other cousin sitting up in the front row so Teri went up to visit!!

So as you can tell we had a great girls night!  Thank you Teri for getting us free rooms and tickets!!!
The night was so much FUN!!!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU SISTER!! THAT WAS A FUN NIGHT AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE ANOTHER GIRL'S NIGHT!!

    ReplyDelete