Yes, in case you were sondering I am alive!! My sister thinks my computer took control and will not let me post...well that is not the case I am here I have been sick, on vacation, busy and busy....lol. Look for a post later today and I will show you some nice Alaska photos...yep we were back in Alaska this last month. I think that state is becoming our favorite vacation spot!! I love it there!!!
He I was just checking your blog and it seems as though your computer is not allowing you to post those posts you've been creating everyday. Do you need assistance with your computer? Do you need a new one? Is it talking back to you because it doesn't like the post your trying to post? Take control of it and get some posts up girl. I know you have a ton of photos from me to post too!! :) I miss reading it. this is per my sister this morning....
ReplyDeleteArgh I strongly dislike the issue with blogger and not letting us post comments normally anymore! It's really upsetting me. I don't like have to curse at my computer! Argh!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnyhow...I previously wrote something like Hahahahah yes that was me who accused your computer of taking control...glad to see your still in charge. lol.
If your feeling in a star wars mood head on over to my blog...I have Star Wars music playing and a picture of Christopher with his star wars birthday cake up. i will be posting more later today during nap time.
hugs
R