Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh boy soooooo much has happened since I had time to blog last...

Ok so where oh where do I start???

Here are the guys all heading in after a 2 week long Elk hunt in Colorado...They had a great time the way it sounds anyway...
Duke was so happy to see the boys!! I think he got sick of me!!  LOL!! 

Duke is sooo funny sometimes...I swear he totally understands what you are saying and tries to have a conversation with you...it is so funny!   Here are some more silly photos of Duke while the guys were gone...




He was so funny this day...it was the day the guys all came home and I kept asking him if he wanted to see "Matt", "Kenny" and "Luke" and he just could not stand to sit still at all he was like a wild man and wanting in the car as you can tell....lol..

Here are some more photos of the guys getting home...





They had so much to unpack and repack into their own trucks they had a trailer full plus the back end of the truck AKA: "RUBY"   They sure seemed happy to be home though...

1 comment:

  1. Sure was great to see you all this weekend. Hope Randy enjoyed his Birthday Steak dinner! See you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete