Monday, January 2, 2012

Selling.....

So on facebook there is a new page that some people have started on it you can sell items...like...

I have become addicted to the site I think...lol...I check it as often as I can and have sold tons of stuff on the site...I have about 200 items of clothing that will be posted on there soon again...help!! I think I am in need of some counciling, lol....no just kidding...but it is addicting.....I now see my sister and my mom on there even...watch out girls....

Here is a link to the scrapbooking and craft site alone...
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/168870083208668/

there are tons of these sites through out facebook there are childrens items
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/168085903281549/

there are electronics
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/245573552172572/

there are sporting goods
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/244302858961605/

there are remodeling
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/293749983977364/

there are everything groups
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/DL.AREA.SWAP/

there are plus sizes
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/195313113887980/

There a  ton more that I am not even on why?  Because there is just no way I could keep up with them at all.  I have a hard enough time keeping up with these ones, lol......join and try it out yourself....and see if you can and let me know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment