Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Apple Pie time...


It is time to get together and make some apple pies...we have gotten together a few times to do this with my Ruhnke side of the family...this year though is the first year without grandma and grandpa so it was rather tough!!  They loved getting together to do this wonderful chore...we eat of course because anytime the Ruhnke side gets together we eat...that is just a given...lol...so this time I made homemade chicken noodle soup..homemade noodles and all....

I had some helpers of course and that was great to not to have to do it all by myself...here are a few others that helped..

And this is how big the pot of soup turned out to be....
And it was almost gone when we were done...I guess it was not to bad huh...I love that!!!

So then we got really busy peeling apples and making the crust and the sort so here are a ton of photos of the day...








By the time we were all done we had made about 60 Apple Pies and about 30 Apple Crisps...wowsers...WERE WE TIRED!!!  But we had a great time with family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment