Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving is a time of...

Thanksgiving is a time to eat yummy, yummy turkey!!!
A time to spend cooking...
Well this is not a photo of us cooking cause we were to busy cooking to take photos but this is Madie getting in the cupboard for some pans grandma had stashed wayyyyyyy in the back corner!!!  Thanks for taking one for the team Madie!!!  LOL!!
Madie was supposed to be eating breakfast and instead I found her eating pudding...without a spoon....lol....silly girl!!!


 Dad cutting the turkey..everyone was so hungry we all stayed close to the kitchen...lol...no we are not gonna sneak any at all grandpa...hey grandpa...look at that over there....sneak...sneak....lol...




Then the game was on....it was time to play some serious cards!!

 And play on the computer and do some writing....I love family time!!


 And a little texting time too of course...

Then the shopping lists came out....
Then off we went....Detroit Lakes Walmart first...
They were all crazy even in the parking lots!!

Watch out for the crazy really to nice drivers of the hot rods....mom was way tooo nice sometimes...lol...love you mom...



Yeppers, these are the check out lines...CRAZY!!!!

Then off to Fargo we went...
All in all I got what I went for and that was some seious sister and mom time!!  Yahooo....
I made out great!!!  Thank you all for a wonderful  Thanksgiving!!!!
I love you all!!





  





No comments:

Post a Comment