And these were just the Peanut Butter Blossoms...there were tons....oh and this is not a regular sized cookie sheet either it is actaully a 2 foot by 3 foot cookie sheet....so yepppppers we baked a ton....lol
Here are a few more photos of the day....
So I told the decorators that I liked lots of sugar on my cookies and look what I got...thanks Eli you are a man after my heart....lol....
We even had some little hands as helpers in the kitchen when we begged!!!
What do you think about that stack of cookies...
And here are the Peanut Butter Blossoms getting the finishing touches...
No Bake Oatmeal are my favorite...next tooo....many others....lol....
We even got big kids to help out...well look what he made though....lol...
his name...then Kobe made a muscle man Kenny cookie...
The kids were getting sick of baking what do you think....lol.....
here are some more fun photos of the day...
Kenny and Blake went out and hung Val's Christmas lights on the house for her....just to get out of baking some more....lol...
Yummy~~
Then out came the spritz cookies....I remember grandma making these....and Val's old spritzer was the best over the Pampered Chef one just so you all know....lol....old is sometimes best....
so here is what we ended up with....
And then we found the mouse terds....yep on the floor under the table....
So all the cookies got sent away....to everyone's house...just kidding there really was no mice it was brown sprinkles on the floor from the kids that looked like mouse droppings...lol...
All in all we had a great day and baked so many cookies we were all soooo tired!!
But we did miss a few of the family members....sorry you could not make it ladies!!
You were missed and Rori I did make French Dips for lunch....sorry....
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment