Friday, August 10, 2012

After the storm...

This is what happened to a tree on the trail by our house after a storm this summer....

Not sure if it was hit by lightening or just the wind?  It was
REALLLLLLY windy!!

I had to run and get groceries after the storm was all done and I was pulling down the driveway looke what I saw...see the center...not sure if it was a tornado or what...but in the next photo it was gone...see below...

It left as fast as it came....weird huh!!

The potatoes in the field on the way to town looked like it was a a mess....but now it is all growing good....so all is good for the potatoes!!

There were leaves and branches everywhere in the yard and deck...the day care kids had a blast helping to clean the day care yard!  Thanks kiddos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment