I sure wish I knew why I crave for order? I want things in their place and put away....Everything in my home has a place where it belongs but why is that....I just have a NEED for things to be put away not just sitting around....why is that? I am not sure...I am not sure.....and I know many times it really bothers my hubby and kids but it is just something that REALLLY bothers me BAD!!! I am trying and trying to let it go but I am pretty sure it has won and I have to have things put away and clean looking!!! So I stay up late and get up early to make sure things are in order almost everyday!
I can't cook till I have a clean kitchen with dishes all washed and put away.
I am sorry......I am sorry......I am sorry......I am sorryyyyy!!!! I just need to do it that way!
No comments:
Post a Comment