Thursday, February 10, 2011

Early this morning...

Early this morning I got thinking about something my sister said at a scrap booking retreat this past weeknd.   She said I should start a blog to have a online journal for myself to reflect on.   I thought and thought and thought some more about this idea.   So ready or not world here I am!!

I am not a good writer nor do I claim to be.   But I would like to be able to share with family and friends some of the things that go on in my day.    Please go to my complete profile to see what I do for a living and some of my wonderful hobbies!   This blog will contain many of those people and hobbies!  I hope to share with your some of my scrapbook pages.   There are none on as of yet but please do keep checking back as often as you would like.   I will add things daily.

So now to sit down and think about what I will be writing everyday or every other day.  Hmmmm..... if you know me I like to talk but have a really hard time putting how I am feeling down on paper or computer I guess, lol!  

So first WELCOME to my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Yippeeeee..so glad you decided to do this. You will be so happy. Especially when you've been blogging for years and go back to read things even you forgot about! As I said I have 7 years of "reflecting" blog moments in life. Love it.
    Can't wait for more to come...now off to check Boogie's Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I was so nervous at what to right and I am a terrible story teller so that doesn't help me either. But you are right I am sure later in life I will love to be able to look back and see what was important to me at that time. Thanks sis for talking me into blogging!! love ya!
    I know I check hers, yours, and Mary's everyday if I can to see what is new with you girls. I do miss you all when you have not blogged for days.

    ReplyDelete