Monday, February 21, 2011

This weekend was busy!!

This is what things started out like......
So this weekend my hubby and 3 boys and of course the puppy took charge of my day care area.  This is one thing I never thought they would do, lol.   But they of course had no kiddies there with us.   I asked them if they could help make a window in the wall so I could see both rooms at a quick look.  Well here is what i got....
Then it got better.....  (never thought I would see Luke actually using a broom in my day care area)


I was so excited to see the hole even just this way.  It is aamazing the differece it was making!!!


So this is almost the final product.  Randy has to grab some trim and oak this week to finish it out.  But we sanded it so I can use the room right away today (Monday)   I am so excited about this!  the kiddos will be too!   This way I can see both rooms in a single look or glance.   I was having some bitting happening inthe other room where I was not at.  And you can' t be in both rooms at one time so this was the next solution.
I love it so far!  We will have to move the room items around a little to get things just right but that is ok and fun cause the kids get to help out with that part.



4 comments:

  1. Wow what a change! What did the daycare kids think of this BIG change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day care children love it and still do! LOL, one little guy kept saying on Monday as he was over in the play room playing..."Missy, guess what?" as he would stand up...What I would say..." I can play and still see you!" Giggle, giggle giggle from me..."Yep, you sure can and the best part is I can see you too!" LOL it was really funny. He must have said it about 15 times that day. Silly boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Oh and I am loving the new blog btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Teri I do too! It has been wonderful!

    Thanks for visiting my blog I have been checking yours out for new posts often too.

    ReplyDelete