Why?
They are the end of the work week and the begining of the family fun weekend! So Friday's are so wonderful!! This weekend the hubby and boys are setting up their elk hunting tent yeppers a tent in the middle of winter on the frozen lake at that! Yep, you are reading this right! They have installed a floor to the tent and the have 2 wood stoves to heat the place. They are CRAZY! But they did it last year and loved it! They even said they were gonna do it twice this winter but the ice has finally now gotten thick enough to do it so I am not so sure they will get a chance to do it again or not.
I am heading out to the lake this evening and will post some photos of it on Saturday so you can see what they do out there and what it all looks like! They have 10 holes cut into the tent floor for inside fishing and they have pop ups set up outside. This year they have 10 guys I think that are going. They have a kitchen area with a table and everything. It does look like lots of fun but not so sure I would like to sleep there, lol.
They even made a portable toilet too, lol.
This weekend I am going to be painting my new Scrapbook room and moving in! I am so excited to get a bigger room! For you see my oldest son has moved home this winter to save some $$ and has moved into my scrap room. I feel bad for this because you see I always told my boys that their room would always be their room. But then they started leaving and there is so much space that can be used. So I took things over first by a scrapbook room. Then by using one for a extra day care room. This has been great. But now both my scrap room and son are in the same room and it is the smallest of them all to top that. So this weekend we are going to fix things. And to make things better we are going to be making a big window in the wall between the two day care rooms!! This makes me so excited to be able to see both rooms will be so helpful! I can't wait.
So look for some photos this weekend to go along with this post.
Have a great weekend!!
So here are some photos of my new scrapbook room so sorry about the mess. My poos almost 20 year old son also shares the room with me. That will teach him for trying to move home right, lol. Poor guy has to deal with his mom in and out of his room. But he won't be here too long as far as I know anyway so I am going to keep it the way it is. Except the mess part, anyway.
Sorry everyone I did not get to take photos of these fun things. There was a change in plans!
ReplyDeleteHey there...just an idea but you could use the photos from last year. :) Ask Kenny J if he got some walleye for me yesterday?? Oh what weekend did you say that you thought you might come down for a visit??
ReplyDeleteGreat idea now to pry the old computer out of Randy's hands so I can do that, lol. He got to take over the old one and loves having a laptop too. I did not see a walleye sorry. I don't think they caught much at all cause I did not see anything.
ReplyDeleteI am not sure on weekends right now for March. What ones are you available? I can work things around you guys I think. Except I cannot come down on the weekend of the 12th that is the weekend of the wrestling banquet. Call me or text me the dates you guys don't have anything going on if you would.