- Yahooo.............Yahooo...............Yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!! My day care got a $2,500.00 grant. To be able to update and replace toys and items that have needed it forever. I am more excited about it than the kids as you can see. They will be excited when things are getting here and they get to play with them. Here are the books I get to send off orders to in the next few weeks!! Yahoo!!
Do I need it more here...
Outside is where a big chunck of it is going to be used for Trikes and that sort of thing. I am getting some of the trikes I used to have that last forever. That will be the best to get.
(sorry it won't let me copy and paste the trike from their site.)
Then I will also be getting some cushion chairs for in the library area for the kids that turn out to be a bed when rolled out. They are so neat!!

The kids will love about 3 or 4 of these put together to make a couch to read books on don't ya think?
They are great because they are able to be changed into a bed! ?? Or kid play area to bounce on I am sure they will try that, lol.
Then there are many other things I am in need of that will be able to be purchased thru this. We are so happy at day care!!!
Oh sweet! Hey where did you find the black chair then? Ikea?
ReplyDeleteThey are online thru Walmart of all places they are called studio chairs here is the link to them...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.walmart.com/ip/Twin-Size-Studio-Chair-Sleeper-Black/10153954
They are actually a old item i remember years back when my mother in law had one and recovered it and thought they would work out perfect in the day care area. Soft and comfy with a second use for a bed.
I like your blog Missy! Nice makeover to the daycare, I bet the kids love it.
ReplyDeleteThey do almost as much as I do. Thanks for visiting me on my blog Mary! I miss your posts I still check daily I hope you get some time soon be post some more. Love and miss you!!
ReplyDeleteHey...where's your posts...
ReplyDelete