Sunday, March 6, 2011

Laundry...

I don't mind doing the laundry in the comforts of my own home!!   Not sure about everyone else????
At home I can throw a load in the washer and dryer and run to get something else done.  But these days in the last few weeks with a dryer that is in peices out on my deck I am getting VERY short tempered!!!

Everywhere we have gone to get a new dryer has not a one on hand!  Can you believe it nowhere!  Not even in bigger towns do they have them on hand!  Yeppers, Randy has been in St. Cloud and I was in Fargo yesterday at Sear's and nope not a one on hand that vents out the bottom!  

So instead of getting a dryer yesterday and doing my laundry at home I am at the laundramat!!  AGAIN!!
This is the 2nd time this week.  I went last Monday night and spent 3 hours here!  Today I have another
8 loads to dry and dry only.  I spent the day washing, in high hopes that I would not only save on time here but save on $$$$.  Yep, did you know it costs about $5.00 a load to wash and dry it at the laundramat?  Yep!!! It sure does.   And if it is a bigger load it is much more!   Now do you see why I hate it here!!!  LOL!  I have nothing about having them because they are NEEDED!  If there were none I would sitting in the living room naked I am sure of it!!  And the boys would be playing theier games NAKED!!  And that is just not right that is for sure!!!  LOL!!  So I am not against laundramats at all!  I am just saying if my DRYER WAS WORKING I WOULD NOT HAVE 8 LOADS TO DO AGAIN TODAY!!!   It has been about 2 weeks and it was high time that I did the sheets too so that is why there are so many loads already.  Nope I do have boys and they do not change every 10 minutes, lol.  Just needed the bedding done too!  
And to make things really funny!  All week I was wondering where my favorite sweat pants had gone, yep remember I have boys and they WILL not wear my clothes so where or where are my sweat pants???   Well.............after getting the dryers all filled I was walking by them and went hmmmmmmmmmmm...........that shirt sure looks like Matt's and hmmm...........that towel sure looks like ours.............hmmmmm...............hey there are my favorite sweat pants still in the dryer at the laundramat!!!   Yeppers, they were here all week in the dryer!  And I still have a problem of leaving while my clothes are drying, lol..........I REALLY NEED TO GO TO THE GROCERY STORE!!!!

Here is my new dryer!! It is great to not to have to go to the laundramat!!!!    And this is the rug my sweet mother in law gave  me a few years ago.   I love it!!  Thanks mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment