Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Farmer Randy....

Ok so one day I went to a garage sale and they had these bibs for like 50 cents right...so I bought them for Randy because he is such a farmer...he has a tractor he loves to ride on and get stuck and he has eggs in a incubator ready to hatch anyday now and he would have calves right now if they were not so much $$ right now.   He loves it outside and well he is just a farmer so I thought hey would fit him perfectly.   Well they did but he taught me something he did....lol...lol.....
He wore his bibs to my sisters one night to play cards.   Oh and yes that is a preppy collared shirt under those nice bib pants.....oh and you should have seen him when I got out in the garage to leave he had on his black dress leather jacket on too....I finally had to say something....lol....lol...lol....

NO WAY!!!!  Get that OFF, lol!!!!

So to teach me a lesson he did still wear the rest of the ansambole to the cabin to play cards....trust me you need to really know Randy to know he would totally do this one....I love you honey, I really do!!!  And I was really laughing with you not at you the other night!!! 
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment