Monday, May 2, 2011

ill......

I hate being ill!!!!!   I really, really do!!!  I have so much to do and so little time now that I was so ill all
day Sunday!!  Arrrrggg!!!!!!!!!!!
  1. Matt leaves when we are gone so I want to help him pack up and get things ready to go.
  2. We leave it a few days!!!  I have nothing packed yet!!!!!!
  3. Luke has prom and I have not ordered flowers yet
  4. I need to pack some food and that sort of stuff for camping
  5. I need to go grocery shopping!!
  6. I need to post some posts for my blog!!!  For when I am gone!!
  7. I need to do laundry!
  8. I need to do some dishes!
  9. My floors are so dirty!!
  10. I need to find winter clothes cause I will not be sold out there I hate being cold!!!!!!!!
  11. I wanted to bake some cookies for Matt to take and the boys to have when we are gone.  Maybe Mom Weaver will have to do that part for me...got any time to spare mom?
  12. I still have to work today and Wednesday!!
I wish so badly right now there were more hours in a day and also that I had the energy to get thru those hours. I have been so ill since Sunday and it has been one of the hardest days to work because of it!!!  It is so hard to take care of 2 babies and 6 other kiddos when you feel like crap and are in the bathroom puking!
Got any ideas?  I know I should just close but it is sooooo hard for families to find emergency child care so I hate to have to close.  Especially since I am already off Thursday, Friday and Monday.  Why is it I just push things to the limits all the time?!??!!??!?  Leave it to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment