Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh my baby boy.....

OMG, my baby boy is leaving to grow up!!

I am so sad and yet so happy for him!!!  I am going to miss him sooooo very much!!!   I love you buddy!!!!!
Matt leaves on Saturday for his internship in Colorado...he will be a civil engineer intern this summer.   This is a great step for his career!!  I am so happy for him!!  He has to be in Denver on Monday the 9th at the main office to meet the Cheif Engineer!!  Wow, huh!  YAHOO!!!!!  
Matt this is a wonderful step in your life and I am so happy you get to go to a state that you LOVE so dearly already.  I hope you have so much fun on your off time.  Doing the things you love!!  Fishing!!  And fishing and fishing some more!!!





Matt likes to go fly fishing so I am sure that is wha the will be doing lots since I found him upstairs today cleaning out his fly box and organizing it.   Matt did you know when you were little you were so organized too.   Yep, if I needed to find something or a nuk for your brother I just had to ask you to go and find me one and you would come back in a matter of about a minute with whatever it was that I needed.  It was amazing!!!  Anyway I wish you the BEST on your new adventure and we will see you soon!!   I told dad we are taking a roady down there to see you in  a little while!!!  And i hope you have internet access there so we can skype tons!!   I LOVE YOU BUDDY O BOY!!!!   See you soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment