Friday, May 27, 2011

Lilac's.......

OMG, these are my most favorite flowers ever!!!!!!

I LOVE LILAC'S!!!!  My mom sent me this photo today of the lilac's in my sisters yard.  So I sent back a message saying I love them and that she could bring me some or a ton on Saturday, ok for really I want a TON, mom!!  LOL!!
   I LOVE LILAC'S!!!!!!  I LOVE LILAC'S!!!!!!


I am shouting it out to the world!!  I really, really love these!!  Not sure why but I love them!!

Maybe I love them so much because they are a flower that only comes once a year so they are hard to get.  Or maybe I love them because of the beautiful smell.   LOL, or maybe it is because I don't have any in my own yard.    Well, I had some but they were cleaned out with the weeds, lol, thanks honey, you did a good job!!!   Maybe I love them so much because they remind me of both of my grandma's!  They really do lilac's make me think of the old days lots!  I miss the old days sometimes.  Like today!!



       Thanks mom for sending me some lilac's!  I can't wait to see you on Saturday with the real ones!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the smell and yes they allways bring back to child hood. Sniffing and feeling and the delight of their beauty. I miss the farm. Mom weav

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lilacs too - I always wanted to have them for a wedding bouquet - but my husband and I ran away and got married in our blue jeans in September, 40 years ago - Instead I got the most beautiful baby girl......and she loves lilacs too....go figure !!!!! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete