Friday, April 15, 2011

Matt the birthday boy........


 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MATTY BOY!!!

You are my mister country boy!   I love that about you!!!   You love your cowboy hat, cowboy boots, big belt buckle and your blue jeans!  These are only a few of your loves.  
The rest are....
Goose hunting is one of your favorite pass times I think...


Then there is duck hunting with your baby!!  You loved to teach Drake.   Sorry that he is still not with us.  But Duke will be great to have around too!

You are such a hunter that you have your calls on you lots of the time.  I love that! 

You have such a great sence of humor too...for Chirstmas you wanted laughed so hard at this white elephant gift.  To have you hold it out was great too.  It was a red slincky santa type teddy....you thought it was so funny!!!


I love to spend time with you mister!!!
Although I am not so sure about Auntie Lynn......you may have to ask her yourself, lol.  This was o darn funny.  You took and hugged her so good and then took her down to the big puddle itself to share the love with her....
Toooooooo funnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love some of the faces you make they are still so darn cute!!!  

Here you are just relaxing on the lake we have claimed every 4th of July for about 10 years now, lol.   We sure are gonna MISS you this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you at least get to do some fishing when you are in Colorado.  You love to do that too so I hope you catch some pretty ones!!  

I really am not sure if I will be able to handle having you gone for 7 or 8 weeks straight.  I know I am a pain the butt but I love you soooo much!!!  I love watching you grow up and it makes me so happy but I hate every minute of it too!!!    I hope you have a wonderful birthday my boy and that you have a great summer vacation doing your internship in Colorado...the state you love next to Minnesota and Alaska!   I will miss you!!! And I and dad will be down sometime mid summer to visit weather you like it or not, lol.   Gotta get my kid fix!  Love you hon!

No comments:

Post a Comment