Today is a great day compared to yesterday!! Amazingly different!!! I do a caught you being good thing at day care. If you are caught being good I give you a line. If at the end of the day you have at least 5 lines you get to pick out of my prize box. In my prize box I have many small toys or some small peices of candy. you only get to pick one a day but you want to be able to pick one. I mean everyone else gets it so you want to too!! Oh and the trick is I can take a line away during the day if you are caught being a little stincker. AKA naughty!! So we want to watch what we are doing thru the day so you get lines and do not get them taken away.
Well yesterday out of 7 kids that can get the prize box only one little girl got it. Good job little lady!!! But I had 6 boys leave my house pretty upset. It was sad to send them home like that but I thought I was gonna loose it yesterday so they totally did not make the cut for their lines so sorry boys!! Now today, wowsers what a difference!!! I have little helpers and caring little men it is so wonderful!!! I love my prize box idea!!! I have been doing this for about 8 years now and love it!!!
So if you ever are at a garage sale or you are cleaning out your toys send them my way please. I use the little McDonald's type toys or smaller. I go to garage sales and aske if I can have their whole free box if there are small toys in them. LOL, I tell them what I use them for and they sometimes even go digging in the garage sale for more. Thanks to garage sales I can keep doing this!!
The kids love it just as much as I do!! Thank goodness!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment