Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Turning the "BIG 40"

Ok so I am now 40 as of last week sometime.   40 really does not change anything except now I need to....


  • always wear a bra for support (things sag now)
  • always go potty when I get a chance because you never know when you will get a chance again
  • write myself notes about everything so I do not forget to do it
  • think before I talk
  • walk with my butt cheeks squeezed together so as to not let out a little noise when I walk with a fart
  • now if I have candles on my cake I better call the fire department before I light the candles
  • admit that now everything does hurt all the time and if it does not something is broke
  • realize I only have one wrinkle that is worth talking about and I am sitting on it
  •  and never, ever,ever trust a fart!!!!
So I think if I can remember these things I will go thru the rest of my years A.O.K.

So this year my hubby had a little party for me and our 20 year old son.   I knew about my son's party but had no idea they had added me to the party list.   We had a GREAT BIG dinner and wine party.   What a wonderful time we all had.   Well, I did anyway!  I love spending time with all our family and friends!   We visited, drank wine, ate, played some dominos and just plain relaxed!   I totally love you guys all!!!   I really could spend the rest of my life doing little parties with you all!!!  Thanks so much for coming and having a good time with us!!  You mean the world to us!!!   I know there were a few that could not make it and do know you were missed GREATLY!!!   Next time hopefully you will be able to make it!   So for now turning 40 is ok as long as I remember the things on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment