Kenny even sleeps out in the garage with him, yes, he really does. He thinks that Duke is scared out there by himself, never mind the puppy is out there all day when Matt is at school all by himself. And that is where he sleeps all night long every night, but that is ok Kenny. You can sleep with him anytime you want you are his Uncle Kenny and you can spoil him all you want!!!!
and who knows what else yet to come, lol. If you know me I am not much of a animal person but I do like
this little Duke!! He is so cute now if we can just turn off the pooping and peeing life will be GREAT!!!!
Welcome dear little DUKE!!
Dear little Duke got to go the vet this last week. I guess he did a good job. I told Matt before they left that maybe he should ask the vet if they ever perscribe ADHD meds to puppies because man is he a hyper puppy! Learning to love that quality is something I need to work on I guess! But I am trying!
ReplyDeletehahaha, seriously?! I don't think they give those meds to pups! He is a cute puppy, I can't wait to see him again. Hopefully he doesn't chew up my shoes. lol!
ReplyDeleteHe will be here and ready to play with you non stop, lol. I know but man he is hyper!! lol!
ReplyDelete