Monday, April 11, 2011

My baby sister...

Boogie.....
I love you sooooo much!!!!!!!!  You are such a brave, strong and dependable person!!!  You are a wonderful mama!!  You are one of the best sisters a girl could have right along with Heather and Rori!  Boogie,  I am so proud of you!!!

Happy Birthday baby sis!!! I hope I beat you again this year!!  A little back ground on this one is Teri and I have the same birthday and every year we try to beat each other to say Happy Birthday!   I hope I beat ya girrlly!!

Dear sweet sister,
The day you were born I was so happy to have you as a sister and on my birthday too!
The day you turned 10 I was a little frustrated you had the same birthday as me for so long!  But I still loved you!
The day you turned 20 I was so proud you had the same birthday as me.   I love you so much!
Today it doesn't matter how old we are and it is a HONOR to share a birthday with you!!!  I love you so much and I am so proud of you and how you have raised your baby!!  I can't wait to watch you bloom even more in the next 20 some years!!  Love ya baby sis!!   I hope you have a wonderful, happy filled day on OUR birthday!!!

2 comments:

  1. What is a girl to say? Where would I be without my sisters? I am strong because you 3 taught me strong. I am brave because you 3 taught me brave. I am dependable because you 3 taught me dependable. I was blessed with a wonderful family and am a lucky girl :) I love ya so much Pooh Bear!! I am so happy we got to spend our birthday together this year, it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was!!! Love you baby siter!!

    ReplyDelete