Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Girls Night Out...



Two GREAT friends of mine and myself have started to get together on the first Monday night of the month for dinner.  We change our places each month.  As you know we live in a small town so sometimes this gets a little challenging, lol. 

On our night out we laugh, we cry, we giggle, WE SOLVE THE WORLDS PROBLEMS, well till we get home anyway.   We have the best time ever!!  We usually visit and visit or is blab and blab and blab, lol for hours!   The poor servers that end up with us come back to take our orders so many times that I am sure they get frustrated but we have a great time anyway, lol.   We tell them right off the get go that we will be here for hours and hours so be prepared!!   Lol, then we giggle and giggle each and every time.

Last night I gave the girls each a little gift for being such wonderful friends!  I gave them each a bracelet and a necklace that I had made.   I love being able to give them a gift to thank them for just being there for me always!!! Thanks so much girls!!! I really do love ya a ton!!  

Ok, so i just went to add a photo of them and they are on the old lap top so that is a thing that will have to wait sorry girrlllies!!   I will add them later, I promise!!! 

So anyway if I can suggest anything to anyone I would suggest this.  Take a few of your best friends and start this girls night out.   You will not be disappointed at all!   You will look forward to these nights more than you ever will know.  You will feel so much better the next day!  Just to be able to vent, laugh, giggle, relax, cry, almost cry, and many more emotions that us women really need to express!

Hears to you girls!!!

1 comment: