Friday, March 25, 2011

Kenny boy...

It was my Kenny boys 19th birthday on the 23rd.   He was away at school but came home at dinner time.  
We had some homemade pizza!!  Yummy!!!  We made 3 and everyone got to make their own kind.

Kenny made chicken,pepperoni, bacon, and olive pizza.
Matt made pepperoni and black olive pizza.
Luke made pepperoni pizza.
Randy made pepperoni, bacon, black olive, green olive, and onion pizza.
Mom made pepperoni pizza too.  And the other half was pepperoni too fore day care the next day.

We love to make homemade pizzas because we all get our own special kind.  What is your favorite pizza?

Happy Birthday My Kenny Boy!!!


I love you so much!  I remember the days when you used to snuggle with your mama.   Oh, how that seems so far and long ago.   I miss those days so much when you boys were little.   But at least I still get a hug once in a while Thanks mister for being my son!!!  I love you with all of my heart and soul!  I can't wait to see yourr next phase in life after college.  I can't wait till you come home and say hey mom here is the woman I am gonna marry!   Then when you come home and say hay mom by the way you are gonna be a grandma!!   I can't wait for the days when you bring home your family!!  Because you know what one day soon that will happen.   And then maybe you wouldn't play with my baby dolls with the day care children, lol.....ha ha just kidding..


I did get you!  Just part but that is ok they all know.   I love you my son!!!  I love that you love to come and visit with the day care kids and let them talk you into fixing their dolls clothes and hold their babies,  I love it!!
Yep, it will come sooner than you think when it is your turn to bring home babies and it will be wonderful!!!     But for now I love the days you come home and give your mom a hug!!!  Love you buddy boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments: