Now those of you that know alot of jobs don't pay well enough to get a persons hair done daily. So instead I get it done at home. My hair persons come to me to do my hair. I can't leave often during the days so instead they come to my house. Betcha did not know that about me either huh?? Well, once you see how I look when it is done you may or may not want to get your hair done at home either. Me, I love it!!! I totally love it!!! If you can see in the photos I also get new jewelry daily too. Yep, I don't make much at my job but I do make enough to do this fun little relaxing time. Here is what it looks like.
I get it all done with these fun little items in this fun little drawer.
So if you would like to get your hair done on a daily basis and new jewelry come on over to my place. Not sure if it is too relaxing to everyone though, your hair gets pulled sometimes and the brushing is a little rough but they are learning and having a blast doing it. Hey even the boys do my hair. I don't even have to ask if I get to go to the hair salon at all they all bag to do my hair. HaaaHaaaHaaa....come on over and get it done anytime!!
So funny. You look fabulous! You should teach them how to do pedicures!
ReplyDeleteMary they do them too and manicures too!! It is woderful!! Oh and they do my make up those are for a later date postings, lol! I love my job!!!
ReplyDeleteWow...what a do. I bet that salon visit cost a fortune!
ReplyDelete