Thursday, March 17, 2011

My many hats...

Ok so in my day I have to wear many hats.  I have to be a Dr., nurse, lawyer, judge, jailor, detective, officer,
contruction worker, road builder, tailor, artist, carpenter, author & know it all on all subjects.  Yep, all and I do fill my shoes well!!  LOL!!

Did you also know I have to be a witch.................
But I will take that over other names that end with that!!

I have to be a pirate... or is it a hoodlem?????
I also have to be a safari person....

And a cowgirl....


Along with boots...

Sorry honey but they just won't fit me I kept on saying to no avail............  lol.
But I love me job so much I just keep saying sorry honey the just won't fit all day!!  Till all of a sudden  I blow my top and.......................


Get on my HIGH horse and ride off into the sunset!!!   Or in this case my small horse and off to the drawer it belongs in.   Love the time you get to spend playing like a kid!! They are some of the best times you will ever experience!!  They are times you will cherish forever!!!   So go and play with some potato heads...

As soon as you can!!!  You can thank me later!!!  Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Funny!! You have the patience of a saint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to have I am married to your brother, lol! Silly girl! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am sooooo fuming....I had this big $%^ reply to your post and I clicked to post & sign in so I could....and it all went BYE-BYE, argh!!!

    Anyways...short and sweet now it is..

    Love today's entry..so cute. Inspired me to take some pictures today. I hope to post an entry on my blog this afternoon...check it later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been watching and still have not seen your posts girl come on I wanna see some. I love to read your blog! You too Mary!! I miss you guys come on out and blog with me!!

    ReplyDelete