Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My messy day care room...

           On a daily basis I get a pretty messy day care room, but it is so much fun getting there I tell ya!
This is the pile of blankets we use to make our forts.  They are the blanket for naptime.  They work great on the table to make a neat fort.  Like this..

                Then all the toys we get to take out and play with all day are the best too check it out...

                                                                                and..

                                                                                  and..

                                                                            and..

                                                                                     and..

We have so much fun in a days time you really should stop on my and play with us.
                        How many people can say they love their job?  I dooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                   How many people can say they get to play for their job????
                                                      I do,  thanks to my little people!!
                                                                  I love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute...glad to see someone else has a mess once in a while :) JK.

    I am so proud of you and all your entries...I just don't know what you were so afraid of...and to think you thought "what would I even write about" and now it seems you're addicted hehehehe...FINALLY I got you addicted to something and not the other way around. But I saved you $...did you save me $...eh, hemmm ugh....no. I think everything you got me hooked on cost my lots of $. I think the last one...scrapbooking. Literally cost me $10K plus and that was just in the beginning. I still find myself going to Archivers and buying....I Haven't scrapped but 2x in 3 years....what the heck do I need anything for????? Argh! LOL...BUT I do have good intentions...now to find the time and motivation!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete