My neices....
Oh they are so sweet!!!
I wish I could keep them!!!!!
I thought one day I might have a baby girl in my life and for a long time it was really hard for me knowing I could not have one. It was always something I really wanted so bad!! Well, I got realizing I had many baby girls I could just spoil them and then send them home. I love taking my neices for a day or a weekend. It gets the baby girl thing out of me. I love to buy them things that I would have bought my little girl. I still would love a baby girl of my own don't get me wrong it is just that I know I can't have one. And with that being said I can take a neice any time I want usually and spoil the snot out of her!! Ok so which one is coming over next!! I miss my girls!!!
I love you...and you know my thoughts, feelings and such on this. Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteOnly an aunt can give hugs like a mother, keep secrets like a sister and share love like a friend.
ReplyDeleteYeppers, I would keep anyone of them!!
ReplyDeleteily
ReplyDelete