Thursday, March 24, 2011

My love of paper towels and mops...

Somedays I think I could not live without paper towels!!!  Ever!!!
Today I was warming up some gravy I had made for out homemade chicken strips.   And when I took
the gravy out of the microwave look what happened!!
What a mess I had!!!!

It went everywhere!!!  It was so bad I had to head over and get the mop out even!   AAaaarrrggg....like I have time to be cleaning and scrubbing the floors when lunch is ready and I have 10 kids that are ready for some FOOD!!!   But I love my new mop!! 

It cleaned it right up just like the wonderful paper towels!  I love them too on days like this!   So with that all done we got to eat our lunch...

They were oh sooooo yummy!!




2 comments:

  1. ROFLOL...must run in the family?!?!?! I love them too! I buy them often. Thank goodness Costco has them in my kinda bulk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, it was such a bummer for lunch though but the chicken strips were great! LOL!

    ReplyDelete