Friday, March 11, 2011

This week...

So this week has been so busy that I almost forgot it was Friday!  Yeppers, that is bad!!!!
I know but when you have 10 most every day of the week from 7am till about 5pm life kinda
gets going in high speed.   So I have gotten hardly any paperwork done and hardly any shopping
done and really nothing done around the house at all this week.  If you know me well you know I
get crabby when my house is a mess, so my poor hubby and boys are getting the bad end of the deal.

I feel so bad but how do I make it up to them other than leaving, yep, leaving!  I am leaving on a
girls weekend in 2 weeks with the Weaver sisters and mom!  That is it I am leaving I said!   They
look at me and go on with what they are doing it doesn't bother them at all, not one bit.  One says about
a hour later well mom when are ya going???  LOL, that is when I know it is BAD around the house.   It is
time for mom to have a break!   So girls weekend here I come a whole 2 weeks early!!!  Yeppers, Mary so
sorry if I get there tooooo early!!!!I know when I said I might come early you probably did not thing I was
gonna be this early but I just might show up, lol.  More to come on this subject after the girls weekend.

Some photos of our last year's girls weekend!!  Ton's and tons of FUN!!!  Can't wait girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment