Ya Gotta love facebook!!! This is something my nephew had posted on his wall and I really like it so here it is:
COPY THIS ONTO YOUR STATUS AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE RATE YOU! : 1. Violent | 2. I'd marry you | 3. hot | 4. Sweet | 5. Beautiful | 6. Talkative | 7. Trustworthy | 8. My Best Friend | 9. Funny | 10. Fun | 11. I Love You | 12. Perfect Type | 13. Missing You | 14. Goofy | 15. acts like a total Blonde | 16. One of the best people in the world! | 17. You're Perfect
I posted this to him:
11 so much that I think you are 4, 9, 10, 14,16 and 17!!! 2 if I was a pastor to a nice woman that 15 and is the 12 and 7!!!!!!!!!! But if she was 1 I would have to take care of her for ya!!! 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If only we could speak in numbers!! This goes out to all my nephews!! Here's to you!!
Boys that are dear to my heart are my nephews!! They are all so kind and sweet!!
I would keep any one of them at any time!!!
REALLY!!
I would make them my own!!!
Love you boys!!
OMG is that seriously little Justin?? He looks like a star hehehe. OMG I remember driving over to Mary and Jay's house in Fargo when the kids were just little bitty and now he is all grown. OMG I am soooo old! Ackkk.
ReplyDeleteYeppers, he lives in Seattle now. With Harshna his girlfriend. Sounds like they will be home this May. I can't wait to see him they moved I think 2 years ago and I have not seen him since.
ReplyDelete