I have been with one man for over half of my life. Have you?
I have loved more than one man in my life. Have you?
Shall I tell you about the loves of my life first or the love of my life???? OK so the man I have loved longer than I have been alive is my Hubby man, Randy! We have been married for the last 22 years. Ok so now it is time for you to do some math. Yep, some math. I am well I ALMOST am 40 years old. In April I will be 40 years young! So did you come up with me being with him since I was 18 then you were right! Actually, I have been married to him since then and been with him since I was 17. Pretty cool huh!! I mean look at him why would I ever leave him!!! Isn't he cute!! Lol,this is what I get when I want to take a photo with him!! The Dork!!! LOL!! I love him!!!! I really, really do!!!! Yes, I do!!!!! This IS the man I will spend the rest of my life with that is for sure!! Unless he gets some wild hair up his butt and thinks we should move to a cabin in the woods and retire and not have electicity!!! I REALLLLLY LIKE ELECTRICITY!!!
There were so many times I heard oh you guys won't last! You are way too young to know what love is and if it can last!! And many other things that made me want to make things work even more! And well so far so good. He has not gotten tired of me nor I him as of yet! LOL!! Here are a few photos of my man!! Who my the way you will see HATES to have his photo taken so there are not many photos EVER that he is looking at the camera! Darn man sometimes!!! LOL!! That is ok I still take the photos! I don't care!!!!

So with that being said now to the next subject! Yep, the MEN that I love that are in my life!
So instead of stressing over the small stuff I have learned that I need to go to the lake more often so that I am more relaxed more often! Like here!
This is the kind of mom I wanna be! This is the kind of mom I hope I am!!! This is the kind of mom I want my kids to remember me being when I am gone!! This is the kind of mom my mom was and still is!!! This is the kind of mom I AM GOING TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Till me house gets messy, till my car gets messy, till my laundry room is full of dirty clothes, till my sink is full of dishes, till I have to once again say ok it is time to head to the LAKE!!! I need to remember how to be the kind of mom I want to be!!!!
A fun and good timing mom!!! With the loves of my life!!!!!!














Great entry. I love it! Love all the photo's too. I was shocked to see so many of Randy...I had NO idea there'd be that many, LOL.
ReplyDeleteThanks Rori!!I know but I really had to dig to find them all, lol.
ReplyDeleteYou do a beauitful job of posting. Yes, your boys are the lite of my life, along with the other 15. GW
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!!Me too!!
ReplyDeleteNice post! I see it pays off to take that camera out around my brother! I really love that picture of you on the lake, you look so gorgeous and relaxed.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mary!! It does pay off so keep doing it if you would because I think many of these you took. And I love that picture too thanks for sending it!!
ReplyDelete