Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Matt's site...

So here is a great site for you to check out.  My son Matt made it for his hunting group.
This is a great group of young men and women and dogs.   They all really enjoy their
hunting and animals and thought this was a great way to show it off.   They later plan to
add some products to sell and more photos to share of their hunts.  

They are looking for some sponsors so if you know of anyone have them check out this site.
And email Matt.   Sponsorship can be in anyway and many ways.   Just send Matt a email he
will fill ya in on it all.  


http://www.wix.com/finalflight_outdoors/take-em2

Here is a photo of the team and their dog.  Although Drake is missing in this photo he will forever be remembered by this team as a great hunting companion!   Check out Man's Best Friend on the site.   You will see why.

Let me know what you think of the site by posting here later!!   Thanks!!!



1 comment:

  1. I checked it out and saved it to my toolbar right after Drake past. Matt sent me an email with the link finally!! I will have to look through my photos because I know that I have some good ones of Drake and Matt hard at play. I kept saying I was going to blow it up for him. But I didn't know when was a good time...if I should wait till he is in a house of his own. IDK...LMK.

    ReplyDelete