My dear sweet Grandma and Grandpa Smith, oh my goodess how much I miss you these days!!!
It has been so long since you were with us but I remember you like it was yesterday! Some of my favorite days were spent out at the lake sitting on the chair or bench visiting with you two. I really wish my boys would have been able to know you and you them.
I remember so many happy memories out at the lake. I also remember one item out there that I used to not to so fond of but Grandpa loved so much. LOL, it was that crazy clown. OMG, I used to be so scared of that thing. Then I got used to it until it started to freak me out by going off all by itself and silly grandpa would giggle so much, lol. He loved that thing!
I wish I could find a picture of that old thing somewhere to show you guys what is looked like.
But back to my grandparents they were so much in love!! Even after all those years they still loved each other so darn much! It was great to see and hear, lol....
I remember on time staying over night and hearing in the morning this giggle, giggle, giggle. Now stop that those girls will hear us. I am not so sure how old I was but I do remember see Grandpa kissing Grandma on the neck and she was sure giggling a lot.
When I later asked her what Grandpa and her were doing she said cooking up a recipe...
A recipe I asked what kind?
LOL, not so sure she thought I was gonna aks that, lol.....
She then said a recipe of love!!
Ingredients:
4 parts Faith
4 cups of Love
1 barrel Laughter
3 cups Forgiveness
1 cup Friendship
2 cups Loyalty
2 spoons Tenderness
5 spoons Hope
Instructions:
Mix the Love and the Loyalty with Faith.
Add Tenderness and Forgiveness.
Sprinkle with Friendship and Hope.
Season abundantly with Laughter.
Bake with rays of the Son.
Serve with Generosity.
4 parts Faith
4 cups of Love
1 barrel Laughter
3 cups Forgiveness
1 cup Friendship
2 cups Loyalty
2 spoons Tenderness
5 spoons Hope
Instructions:
Mix the Love and the Loyalty with Faith.
Add Tenderness and Forgiveness.
Sprinkle with Friendship and Hope.
Season abundantly with Laughter.
Bake with rays of the Son.
Serve with Generosity.
Here is that wonderful recipe!!I got it from my cousin Bevie and was told that if you double it it's even better!! So take this recipe from my grandma and grandpa and spread it around like wild fire for you see they would love that!!
Grandma and Grandpa I miss you sooooo very much!! I love you and am so happy you are together now.
Happy and free of pain! Enjoy your lifetime together!!! We all love and miss you deeply!!
Here a a few of us that miss you soo!!!HAPPY TIMES AT THE LAKE!!!! LOVE YA, MISS YA!!! HAPPY TIMES AT THE LAKE!!!!



Love this! I remember the days at The Lake as well :)
ReplyDelete